Portable (Small Central) Industrial Vacuum System
Our most popular vacuum combines ample storage with 99.9% filtration.
DuroVac Industrial Vacuum’s Regen Series
5.0 to 11.5 Hp
Vacuum to 141″ S.P.
Flow to 385 SCFM
30.8 Sq. Ft. primary filtration
25.0 US gallons usable storage
Runs from just 75 dBa @ 3ft.
Let’s Discuss it! Call us toll free in the USA and Canada.
Our Smallest, most Versatile Industrial Vacuum System
If you’re looking for the best in a portable industrial vacuum, look no further than the DuroVac “Regen Series”. These vacuums take fine powders right in stride, with their triple filter system making them ultra-efficient. They match this with a super-quiet, strong regenerative type vacuum producer, to handle the biggest cleanups with ease.
You’ll find four portable industrial vacuum models in this particular series. Newly designed modular construction allows you to select the suction power you need along with the filtration and storage canister that you will find necessary for your location.
Like all of our other portable industrial vacuum models, each one features an available inline safety filter that you can easily upgrade to HEPA type filters.
Regen Vacuum System’s Photo Gallery
Why choose the Regen for your Industrial Vacuum needs?
The Regenerative portable vacuums run from only 75 dBa @ 3 ft., and their unique system allows you to power through most any cleanup without having to stop for filter cleaning.
The Regenerative models are our most popular vacuums, offering continuous duty power for heavy duty needs and 99.90% filtration capabilities. Each vacuum also has plenty of storage.
You can choose from 5.0 to 11.5 Hp available, that will vacuum to 141” S.P. and a flow to 385 SCFM. These models offer 25 U.S. gallons of usable storage and 30.8 Sq. Ft. of primary filtration.
Triple Filtration System
Effective, exclusive triple filtration system sets new design standard
One of the most essential parts of any commercial vacuum is a very reliable filtration system. This will give you trouble-free operation with fine powders. The silo fill separator protects the system from abrasion.
The primary filter media is super-efficient, and won’t easily blind, so there will never be a performance drop, even as the hopper fills. You can vacuum fines continuously until the hopper is full, without needing to stop the system and take time cleaning the filters. Each vacuum and filtration system is so well-built that it comes with a 2 year DuroVac® filter exchange warranty!
- Extensive 95-330 sq. ft. filter surface area allows for 99.95% efficiency at 1.0 μm
- The vacuum is protected against abrasion by the silo fill separator
- There is no drop in performance, the whole time the hopper fills
- Standard PTFE media gives your filters maximum lifetime, and if that’s not enough…
- You get a 2-year DuroVac® Filter Exchange warranty!
What we’ve packed into our DuroVac Regen Portable Vacuum System
The Regen vacuum system is a quiet, continuous industrial vacuum that’s easily adaptable to forklifts or cranes with its forklift channels and crane lift standard on all models. The high efficiency motor gives you low noise levels and continuous use as an efficient vacuum producer. The heavy duty construction allows for quiet, continuous industrial vacuum use.
- Ultra-quiet regenerative vacuum production even under continuous duty
- Standard PTFE primary filter efficiency of an amazing 99.97% @ 0.5 microns
- TEFC 3600 rpm heavy duty, high efficiency motor
- Forklift channels and crane lifts standard on all systems, for portability
- Highly-effective internal filter bag shaker for continuous use
- All steel, heavy duty frame 29”w x 50.5”l x 70”h for years of maintenance free use
- Filter condition indicator allows you to check on your filter while you work
- 8” front wheels and heavy-duty 6” rear casters for portable use
Added options for your Regen Vacuum System
- A diesel engine offers the best in economical use
- The propane engine gives even and steady power for maximum performance
- Trailer-mounted vacuums give you the portability to take the unit wherever you need it
- Corrosion-resistant package leads to a longer life for your equipment
- Abrasion-resistant Class 1 Division 2 package keeps all working parts at peak performance without excess wear
- Radio frequency control gives you ease of use in any location
- Heavy-duty hoppers with fork pockets keep what you’ve cleaned out of the way
- NFPA & ATEX compliance assures you of the best performance
- UL, CSA & CE compliance gives you many years of reliable service
Applications that have used our Regen Vacuum System successfully!
- Aluminum Plant
- Asbestos Dust
- Boiler Ash Clean-Up
- Brick & Block Plants
- Cement Factory
- Chemical Dump Sites
- Coal Power Plant
- Hog Fuel Spill Clean-Up
- Lead & Beryllium
- Lead Recycling Plant
- Metal Foundry
- Mining Sites
- Potash Mines
- Pulp & Paper Mill
- Railroad Spill Clean-Up
- Rubber Carbon Black
- Sandblasting Facilities
- Silica Sand
- Stones & Tiles
- Thermal Power Plant
- Train Derailment
- Co-Generative Plant
- Conveyor Spills
- Dust Collector Clean Up
- Flour Mill
- Fossil Fuel Plant
- Grain Spill Clean-Up
- Gypsum & Drywall
|Aiflow (Max, SCFM)||385||385||556||500-700|
|Vacuum (Max, “ wg)||125||141||130||150-160|
|Filter Primary (ft2)||61.6||61.6||61.6||61.6|
|Filter Secondary (ft2)||22.8||22.8||33.8||33.8|
|Noise Level (dba@3’)||79||81||80.5||86.2|
|Storage (US gallons)||30||30||30||30|
An important note about DuroVac® specifications
The maximum vacuum rating for continuous operation is 16″ of mercury. You may have seen other systems with a higher vacuum rating, but they CANNOT operate on a continuous basis without overheating. Our material conveying ratings claims were tested with a stopwatch, and taken as series’ of averages under the toughest conditions you’d find at your own worksite.
Some systems claim a 2.5 times higher vacuum rating, but we back our ratings with a money back guarantee. Unlike other companies, we will never make statements just for the purpose of marketing that are misleading or unethical.
Call us toll free in the USA and Canada
to get fast answers to your questions about our industrial vacuums.